[jaws-uk] Re: Getting out of safe mode ssafely

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:18:05 -0000

Why won't System Restore work?  There may be something else going on,
which must be sorted out before a normal start-up can occur, and which
must be done with sight as you can have no speech in Windows Safe Mode.
Is it that it won't, or that you can't get into it?  If the latter, with
sighted assistance you would be able to run System restore from safe
mode, and then get a normal start-up as a result.