[jaws-uk] Re: Getting Jaws to speak

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:38:53 +0100

thanks Tiddy at the moment Jaws seems to have got in its stride , I think it was this backup business because I only get the error messages then I will Email Abdul and ask him if he was given the phone message I left with computer guru's wife Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>