[jaws-uk] Re: German JAWS

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:42:06 -0500

If the text of the webpage is in English but your jaws uses a German
accent, the web developer has coded his page wrong.

You need to turn off language detection in jaws if you want it to
stick to English. This, I think, is done under text processing in the
config manager. If you are running jaws 12, you can probably enter
this in the search box but I am not running jaws 12 myself and thus
cannot help more sspecifically.

hth

Doris