[jaws-uk] George missing Emails.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:57:04 +0100

 George, I have now checked both the Jaws list and on desktop on 22 August 9
are in. Phil Medways below was not I have now checked laptop and as stated
before as  follows for Jaws  list not even 1 came in. I then recalled I had
not checked the BCAba list and find on desktop several in for that list but
on the laptop None at all for the BCAb  list. So, but for you telling me to
read or catch up on my mail I wouldn't have known. Why would this happen? It
has I imagine to be connected with the Wireless connection. Can it just
'lose' a days emails  like that? It is  very worrying.  Where could they be?
If this has happened to anyone else do letme know. dorothy.