[jaws-uk] George laptop and elderly lady

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:38:29 -0000

    I know what you say it   true but she was unstoppable! She world having
printed all yesterdays suggestions if I had let her.. All I know is no that
sound is there and God alone knows how.. I among the main desktop now and
the time is wrong as well as all saying unread   in all folders   that is
not correct the  clock on the computer is  Ok and I imagine the laptop.Tony
Berry is looking something but  I am not  confident enough to   reverse the
Tme back to the  other Theme that was   before this one as that isn't the
problem . I have just been reading Eric's not that  word  is in there   you
know the Prosody sorry Prcody the  sustenance with  semantic in it..
re-listening to the tape on which the quote was on  however must be an early
version of Jaws. The man  this the American is using a Toshiba but the
speech is so terrible that I could not grasp it.now I think I will leave tee
time until Jaws is behaving which is not right now. Sorry tea time . the
time I dare fiddle with Jaws. I am George  going to get a  solution to this
problem if it  kills me which  it almost done anyway. It is a long way from
a    I was trying to say if he Jawsletme it musthave been a very  version
ofhimself., or herself or wh

at it is in all  eight voices. Flor said. I cannot make Jaws behave at all.
pllease donot shout at me.typewriter.. Dorothy.