[jaws-uk] George I have read them all.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:41:55 +0100

I have not heard of what sounds like end it all, where is this Utility. I
have not seen any answer to the Url. perhaps it was off list. On  the one
hand on the topic or thread some say you do need to turn things off,  on the
other  do not bother,  you of all people must recall what a damned nightmare
it was  for me,  now I am on the topic George,  how about a clear answer to
a point I made. Was it really unlawful what the  Engineer did, or was  he
thinking as Steve Dryden said he would upgrade me.  Lastly  had I just paid
up the extra  loot for Jaws Professional. Would I have been  complying in
something not legal. Now do not snap at me it is a valid open question.
Dorothy