[jaws-uk] George Flor and anyone

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:49:06 -0000

I did try believeme but I am going tolie downin a dark room and forget about
Jaws. I  normally do controland Enter to send or   actually   Alt and S for
suger but  if I want tobung it on it's way I give it a shove  with F5 I
suppose that is wrong. as well I gotinto the habit of doing it when I did
what  that Tutor clles a loopback to self. It pings backin a flash and you
knew you were connected at least.. computer clock say it is late but email
will lie.What's new about that!Dorothy