[jaws-uk] George Bell just heard

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:22:38 -0000

Thank you George, but do you know when that information will be available,
it would give me a little confidence. Tony has just gone and you can see his
reasons about being wary in putting Demonstration versions, he  is slowly
learning  Jaws!  I am telling him the key strokes I  use as he would not
know or use a mouse, he has had a go in the Verbosity  Menus and I had
printed off the Lists instructions plus Andrew, much better but arrowing
down as I am now Jaws is at times wanting to tell me a  bit too,  you know
Tahoma default and unrequited info.We have fix Word so word now if left a
line does it  instead of the reverse,and bold on underline are now factual
not pot luck as before. So I will wait now until maybe I hear from the
Powers that be that the patch or upgrade was or will be a  fix for Black
screen setting,  seeing will believing I  think. In any case will it be a
difficult configuration all knobs and whistles that a lay person in a home
situation  would need  a lot of tuition to masters. Incidentally this may be
off Topic but West Kent College of further Education have closed their IT
Department as they say they have run out of  funding. I a  friend of mine
says they all got their notice last week,so checking my facts thismorning I
telephoned and yes  they shut up shopping July.  I thought the Government
was encouraging IT in schools and Colleges. Thanks Dorothy.