[jaws-uk] GOOGLE PLUS AND JAWS

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:58:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have been invited to Googleplus and have joined, however my
experience thus far indicates that it may not be all that compatible
with Jaws. I have been unable to add people to my circle (on clicking
the button nothing happens). I'd be interested in hearing from Jaws
users who use/have attempted to use Google plus. I'm using Jaws 11 on
a Windows 7 Home Premium computer.

Regards,

Kevin