[jaws-uk] GOOGLE CHROME AND JAWS INCOMPATIBLE ISSUES

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:33:41 +0100

Hi all

I recently purchased a new Windows 7 laptop and soon discovered that,
on going to Internet Explorer Jaws simply announced "blank, blank". My
sighted wife was able to use the PC without difficulty so I came to
the conclusion that Google Chrome is incompatible with Jaws and,
having removed it I'm experiencing no further problems. I'd be
interested to know whether any Jaws users have managed to interact
successfully with Chrome? To me it appears to be wholly inaccessible.

Thanks,

Kevin