[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: webpages access

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:23:32 -0000

Hello Peat I wonder if you would mind contacting her as I think going through a third party things could get a bit mix up.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northamptonshire, England
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype andyshipp50
Echolink m0ceg node 220334
Home phone+44,0,1604 517007
mobile 07773457805
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
to subscribe send a blank email to
blind-gardening-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>