[jaws-uk] Fw: off topic Interviewies Required.

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:11:25 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark Best
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:28 AM
Subject: [vi-genaccess] Interviewies Required.

The following message appeared on The Accessible Friends Network List and
was circulated by Clive Lever. Anyone interested should respond directly to
Sarah
at
Sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bcab] Interviewees needed (on behalf of NALSVI
My name's Sarah, I am a trend forecaster working on a report for the Royal
National Institute of the Blind on the future of being blind in the 21st
century.
I am looking for 10 blind and partially sighted people to interview, who are
ideally as interesting, progressive in managing their disability and
culturally
active as possible, for which they will be paid £100. I would be very
grateful if you could circulate this to as many sight loss organisations as
you can
who might be able to recommend and put me in touch with interesting
candidates.
I'd like to get interviews underway ASAP over the next 1-2 weeks so would be
grateful for everybody's speediness! Thank you ever so much.

__._,_.___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  a.. Visually impaired
  b.. Disabled access
  c.. Blindness
  d.. Disabled access ramp