[jaws-uk] Fw: [access-uk] Re: Announcement - Diary 2006 in word and text formats

  • From: "jim.doc" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:53:09 +0100

Message
----- Original Message -----
From: Ibby Karbhari
To: jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 9:00 AM
Subject: RE: [access-uk] Re: Announcement - Diary 2006 in word and text formats

Hi jim,
Please feel free to passs on to any other lists that you might be on.
I am not on JAWS-UK so it might be worth announcing it on there.

All the best for now.

Ibby Karbhari - (Independent I.C.T Consultant)
Tel: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on, or adding, my Skype name,
IbbyKarbhari
Note there are no spaces in my name.
Email:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx