[jaws-uk] Fw: Tony visit

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:44:08 +0100

Problems being set up as Administrator at the  end of this.     I did
remember  my Kurzweil registration the next day, I knew I knew it just so
many passwords  kept in my own memory. the words doing a 'build' does that
mean putting all back bit by bit on a hardrive? what happened to cause
Grahams hardrive failure? did graham find out?  as you see the reason for
the error this time wasn't as before but the card had become deactivated and
the LAN, how do you re-activate it, I think Tony had to remove it from
inside the black box but not sure. Maggie would you open a box and  remove
it reset a card? or does the Belkins act differently.