[jaws-uk] Fw: Re: Steve Engineers mistake.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:59:55 +0100

Hi, 2 years ago today and George was most likely right even if Steve took a kindlier view, He Steve even suggested a Courier line for my Tower to be sent to clever Pal on this list, at this date I think we were 3 Engineers down and 2 to go, one big problem was Interceptors and Drivers each time an Engineer tried to put it right they made a bigger hash they were not unqualified far from it just not understanding that Ghosting was merely copying, meanwhile I could go on buying higher versions of Jaws till I was blue in the face not knowing what the Engineers did was the problem and trying over a long distance completely alone to explain what was happening. so as I say if an Engineer comes to call, ask questions and try to have a sighted person on tap watching. ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>