[jaws-uk] Fw: Re: Nigel Video interceptor.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:34:46 +0100

Ron Sears is that worthy of you? or Tink,I think not, do not hassle me if
you or Tink want to do something useful and Jaws related I can make a
suggestion regarding the Beta Version of Jaws is it a cure for using JFW in
Monochrome or black screen? Michael Schall was very excited when he  Emailed
me Dorothy here at last is a fix. I suggest then you and Tink or Leonie, I
get a bit confused you know  well Bryan Carver who was Director of Sales is
now Director of Technical support in St Petersburg his Tel no is the  one
ending with  half a dozen 4 and last is 3 his Extension no is 1062 think of
Battle Hastings and subtract. Ask him  for a specific clear answer. it may
cheer you and  Tink up to know that they do not have a Bank holiday Monday.
I can tell you if nothing  else the both of you will be told to " Have a
nice Day, a Wonderful Day a Great life and, well enough said you  take my
point I am sure as for the list I have had  wonderful kind and  skilful help
but  if I make valid statements I do not want to be threatened understand?
Neither should George be pressured this is my opinion Ok