[jaws-uk] Fw: Re: IS THE LIST RUNNING OK?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:32:22 +0100

Barbara Ignore the Subject line read within and maybe Kevin's suggestion may help Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 2:51 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: IS THE LIST RUNNING OK?

Hi Oggy,

I hope that you got the direct link to Avast anti-virus (free version)
which I sent you on Saturday? If not, I can resend it.

Regards,
Kevin

On 12/05/2008, Darren H <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We're all enjoying the weather mate.

I'm sitting here in my shorts and have a long drink with the
sun streaming through my Windows.

However, if I upgrade to Vista, I bet it won't be compatible
with Sun.

Cheers
Darren