[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: Re: Dorothy's Problem

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:12:26 -0000

Dorothy,
I think you are saying that guide does not do enough for you.  You would
need to be able to customise the colours.
Your filing is most impressive btw.
Good luck,
Nigel
I fully believe that one day blind people will rise up against their sighted
oppressors and poke their eyes out with a red hot poker.