[jaws-uk] Fw: Re: DbX files

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:25:04 -0000

Well maybe I dreamed it mentioned Visualise Basic 6 if I did others dreamed it also Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:12 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: DbX files

This will do it

http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/

George.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dorothy
Ingram-Gorban
Sent: 03 February 2007 19:57
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] DbX files

Dear list
My laptop did not suffer a  HD failure and my Volunteer who
came to help me
put some technical software on my computers  has been
looking for a tool on
the Web to open DbX files with and not found anything.

He is off to live in France in 3 days anyway so has run out
of time. What
happened was this on a prior visit he asked me would I like
some the
information on my laptop   put over to Desktop I said yes,
Ok well what
happened is this.

All the files  he moved across finished up  in My Documents
listed as
Archived Mail.  They are a collection of folders and
subfolders and will
have mail inside. However I cannot open them. Adobe tries
but fails and says
it cannot recognise them or maybe they got damaged. I do not
think they
could have got damaged. . I think it is the DbX extension. I
use Outlook
Express and I am not sure about this but I think the DBx
extension  can only
be read by Outlook Expire

If you know of a free Tool on the Web which will do what
Tony  said it would
if he could only find one can you let me know. The archived
mail is no use
to me  on the Desktop if I cannot open it of

dorothy.course.ss.

link:-
**
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]