[jaws-uk] Fw: Re: Automatic updates

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:18:21 +0100

Hi hoping Tiddy  does not mind this is my laptop and Specific folders was
set up badly on here unlike my Desktop, can you see then why Tiddy's came
into the  Jaws list and not as it should my Inbox? it is all to do  with
exactly what? The word Jaws or the  bracket the difference between  it being
set up correctly and  a slight deviation matters a lot. Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>