[jaws-uk] Fw: Just got the hang of this Email address list.Now does anyone out there use Jaws or try to as I have to do with black screen settings? That is across theboard. Do not mention Magic which has this veing V 8 beenn on and off and on and off

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:59:23 -0000

This is my email to Bryan Carver director of Sales        I am showing   how
things were when I  first signed up  to this list and reminding him that for
the past  couple of week he  had promised me he would speak to Dr Lee
Hamilton Eric Damery. If I phone I am likely to get a lot of waffle about  "
have a wonderful  Day" I have asked him to Email this page and state what he
told me when he did phone in   August last year about the 10th I asked for a
letter I didn't get it I asked then for a clear statement on this page or
list am still waiting.