[jaws-uk] Fw: JAWS config files

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:44:49 -0000

RE:PhilMedway verbosity.     Andrew sent in formartin. Marten read late
afternoon. However Jaws continues on desktop to babble on.  Imay fishout
anotherone. By theway I have the same lapt that Andrew has the Toshieba,same
Model No weboth had the Sound hitch for which we had a patch sent.Onthe desktop
I haveby the way a high spec Viideo Card independantof the mother board, one
about 1298 meg ormb whatever it has it's ownmemory Creative  Labs Sound card
farmorefancy that laptop. howver ithasbeen fiddled about withby many unlike th
laptop.dorothy. Sorry tooverload you but whilsthe going is good . . Thanks alot
Dorothy.  No snow here as yet.