[jaws-uk] Fw: Googlemail.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:22:27 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: sue morgan
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 11:21 PM
Subject: Googlemail.

Hi.

I've just set up a googlemail account because I'd like to be able to send
e-mails when I'm away from home.  I use Tiscali at the moment and I have a
Tiscali SMTP outgoing server.  Is it possible to send e-mails through
googlemail when I'm somewhere which doesn't have an outgoing SMTP server of
Tiscali?  I hope this makes sense to someone but if not, you can always Skype
or text me and I'll try and explain it to you.  I'm basically just wondering
which SMTP server googlemail uses to send e-mails.

Thanks for any help you can give on this.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 07968825286
msn sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx