[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: For Dorothy re sticky keys

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:08:55 -0000

How about a little self help here?

The "Help and Support" part of Windows (run from the Start
Menu), when provided with the search string of "filter keys"
- including the quotes - comes up with the following
definition.

"This option sets Filter Keys to run when you log on to
Windows. You can set Windows to ignore keystrokes that occur
in rapid succession, or keystrokes that are held down for
several seconds unintentionally."

George.

Date: 08/11/2007 17:55

Checked by AVG Free Edition.