[jaws-uk] Fw: For Dorothy re sticky keys

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:50:04 -0000

Dear List found this tucked in a sub-folder as you see it also mentions Filter keys so are there many kinds of filter keys then? sometimes a business I think will put filters on but they must be different. I am sending this as a forward it is quite old November 2005 but it is the sort of thing you tuck away for a rainy day I don't know if that Barry is still on the list but he was kind and helpful Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>