[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: Dorothy

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:00:46 -0000

It won't do any harm installing Jaws 7 as well as 4.5.  Just make sure you
know which is which.  (On the other hand, this is the standard response from
FS... the latest will fix it... take that with a pinch of salt... but it
doesn't cost anything to try the demo.
Jaws 7 is currently available.  He means 7.1 is around the corner.