[jaws-uk] Fw: Accessible video capture devices

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:34:11 -0000

Trying again - please see below.
----- Original Message ----- Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-uk] Accessible video capture devices

Hi Jamie, NCH Software have few Audio and Video related tools. I'm not sure if they have the tool you want, but I've tried a couple of their applications and they all were accessible alright. So try nch.com they might have what you're looking for.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>