[jaws-uk] Fw: AVG Problem

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:56:21 +0100

Hi, I had a little rummage in a Sub.Sub folder and found this sent to me from the same sweet Sue who was on the list today. As Barking Babs didn't answer I assume she doesn't have AVG but it may come in handy for another Lister who has aAVG

Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>