[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: ACKNOWLEDGE!!!

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 02:43:16 -0000

The original message was written according to the Unicode UTF8 character
set, not the one we here mostly use (Western European ISO, I think).
You can't embold or italicise using plain text when writing a message
set according to the send-only in plain text format of Outlook Express
or other email client.  We on this and other screen reader lists don't
really dig the fancy formatting available via html in email
.