[jaws-uk] Re: Freeserve & Fsnet & Wanadoo

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:05:42 +0100

  ----- yes taht  was a problem and  a timed out due to Norton and Ouxpress
Version problemOriginal Message -----
  From: Belinda
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2005 9:50 AM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Freeserve & Fsnet & Wanadoo

  I have a Wanadoo/Freeserve email address as well as this one, and I know that
one or two people had trouble sending me emails yesterday.  I phoned Wanadoo
and was told they had a problem with their server yesterday.  Apparently the
server was down for about two hours so any emails that were sent to
Wanadoo/Freeserve/Fsnet were returned to sender.  I'm told that this is fixed
now.

  Belinda