[jaws-uk] For Dorothy sticky keys George

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 20:40:17 -0000

Yes George but you said that three missing emails from our friend Brian Lingard 'sprung out of hospital that were sent to both Jaws and the Bcab list but did not show up in or on my computer in Jaws specific folder was due to filter keys. I do not use the bcab list but from when I did I do have a specific folder but only discovered all 3 of Brian's messages were not missing but in the Bcab folder. I do recall who ever set up the specific folder had a real problem . I also recall Phil Medway giving an example for us all on this list. remember George it was an example and you pointed out it might not work due to the kind of bracket, not sure if it had to be a curve or a bracket that is square .

All I am saying is there seem to be a lot of filters , I got stuck in the filters in Barry's Post, and all I could hear was tick toc tick toc like a time bomb . anyway I hope it is of use to some poor blighter who makes as many mistakes as you know I do George Dorothy