[jaws-uk] Folders reading only

  • From: "Adrian Rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 17:27:09 +0100

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I need to create some files within a folder.  However, when trying to write
text within these new files, it's not allowing me to do so, and I'm
receiving the following message, Read File Only.

I never had this problem when using Outlook Express, and I hope someone out
there can give me some advice.

I am using JAWS 15, Windows7 with Microsoft Office 2007.

If anyone can help, I would be extremely thankful.

With Many Thanks.

Adrian Rowe

---
is active.