[jaws-uk] Re: Folders in Outlook

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:03:47 +0100

Steve,

You don't mention which version of Outlook you're using. In Outlook 2003
the folder list is known as the navigation pane, and can be toggled on
and off from the View menu or with the shortcut Alt + F1 - I wonder if
this would work for you? Not having the folder list on screen leaves
more room for the message summary line and you can, as mentioned, use
Control + Y to move between folders instead.

Steve