[jaws-uk] Re: Folder Nightmare!

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 03:46:57 -0000

Hi Hazel

To rename the folders you have created, when you are on the folder title,
press the F2 button.  This will put you into an edit field.  You just type
the new name and press enter.  This also works for files and desktop icons.

As for the Briefcase, I got this from the Microsoft site:

Briefcase helps keep your files updated when you use two computers by
automatically synchronizing multiple copies of individual files. For
example, if you
use a desktop computer at home, and a laptop computer on the road, you can
use Briefcase to synchronize the files that you work with both at home and
on
the road. Because Briefcase automatically keeps track of the relationships
between multiple copies of a single file, you do not need to remember where
each copy of a file is located, or which copy of the file you modified most
recently.

For further info on this go to:

Barry H