[jaws-uk] Re: Floror anyone Dong?

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:55:32 -0000

Ding dong Dorothy!

The dong is the Windows error sound, or warning sound.  From part of
your description below, it seems that your disk scanning was
interrupted, possibly by Windows telling you that "Scandisk has
restarted 10 times or more" or wording similar to that, "would you like
to continue and ignore this warning"?  In those circumstances, if you
see a yes button, click it.  The thing will then proceed, albeit more
slowly than it should, but it will.  So, if you see a questionin the
middle of the screen, try to answer it positively yes!  I don't know if
that was helpful.