[jaws-uk] Flor what is the answer then.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:34:24 -0000

Flor what about an answer
would a Wild card do have heard the world Wild but not sure which programme. The chap who wrote that Email is clever but can you expand omit. Are they all Windows key strokes or a mix true of both Jaws and Windows? I did sent to a friend who uses only Outlook express he is not VIP buthe said he couldn't understand it.. I said you have had a computer since 1994 and only use Oe but it was new tohim. Now he has finally updated to XP he said he thought it was very hard to follow it. I obviously did it in September to find the Cable's away on this page.. However with vanished Emails not sure if he the man who wrote this Steve can as he seems very knowledgeable give a bitmore info? Is he a regular contributor.. Dorothy . whilst you are answering it can you perhaps remind of the place where I wouldhave hears do that a " Wild card can help find. What with Windows and Kurzweil and pneumonic I get a bit confused.. Incidentally has anyone noticed that Janes Real Speech soundsmore like Charlotte Green every day bless her cotton socks.. she always Dorothyound please do to see me in the morning thank God.