[jaws-uk] Flor update re unread messages.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:08:54 -0000

I have just the main computer and not this one  which is the laptop the
email Tony Berry sent to you  in what he called Jawsland! he is telling you
that he has changed the Theme and he cannot do what I have spent half the
day trying to do.. so  at least I did have a go . I have at last  found a
use for Narrator and it is this in the sent items list. it says unread and
the time is wrong but it doesn't say to whom it is being  scent. I am not
very bright but it  occurred tome that if it is Jaws not seeing it then
Windows canard got hold of that  Narrator and yes he can read what Jaws
isn't able to.. thank  goodness for the laptop being alive at the moment..
So George is you are listening keeping an eye  the " elderly lady " must
have had a magic touch.. Had to smile as she phoned me and said she has just
been to her computer Group and  although they do not know Jaws at all.  The
chap who it is  named a computer Guru has a name  like Nizar or  Dorothy.
Well you never know your luck do you.