[jaws-uk] Re: Flor unread when read.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:27:39 -0000

Hi Dorothy,

In addition to the steps I gave you:
After you check the checkbox with spacebar,  and tabbed to the Edit
spinbox of 5 (seconds), shift-tab four times to the OK button and hit
enter.  No change was made before, because we didn't ok the change.
Now, ok it, go back in and look at it.  HTH

Don't know if that'll solve anything for you; but the devil being in the
detail, and all that ...