[jaws-uk] Flor unread and read

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:27:34 -0000

I have sent your Emil on  to Tony Berry. You see when he was here trying to
make Jaws better he  changed a Theme now Jaws did move a bit more  easily
but all  became unread  and  stayed that in all folders and subfolder. I am
sure Tony B. did what he would have expected to   put this right The Theme
is Dorothy's modified.. So I have been sticklike this it is high contrast
blackand I  know that means big trouble . However Andrew Hodgeson is sending
Tony  an Email tonight it is about things I do not understand.  interceptors
and  something   to do  with a bad Graphic. that causes a problem.  If I  do
not hear back from him  andhehaving read your Email I will try as you   say
to do. Certainly it is awful to have all saying  what they aren't. I have
seen this once  or twice in the past but not  all and every  folder. I do of
course have more  files and subfolder now to  go wrong. I take your point
about questions and will try to write re  speech Engine sin another. the
laptop top is  awake but have no idea how or why I am no afraid to turn it
off  maybe leave it in standby. I have  done that before and still the sound
vanished.  Thanks a lot Dorothy. I will tape off you Email and  prelisted as
I do it.  do pleases excuse spelling is a very had thing and Tony tried to
sort out that but it didn't  work.