[jaws-uk] Flor one at a time hector

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:02:34 -0000

Ok  the Greeks would have in there some where  wouldn't they its  is that I
asked the who  sent  to the the audio tape  what could  it be and he said
possibly Hector.. Jaws as I see  hasn't been around that long but I assume
speech Engines have. Good for you to find that. I must teach Jaws not to
say Achilles  actually that is odd I think he got it!!Does you end say it
better than mine? Mine is lying about all but tome  he seemed to get that
Ok. Dorothy. Ps  that Word of TRistrams what was it Sodocy that was Greek as
well. Sod something I looked it up in the Dictionary.