[jaws-uk] Re: Flor one at a time.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:56:12 -0000

Fortunately, there is a program called Quickmix, which can restore
volume settings in a pinch, i.e., when volume has been muted.  It is
available, as well as a link to the Quickmix home page, from

www.jfwlite.com/programs.html

"QuickMix allows you to store all or part of the current state of your
audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to that state
whenever you
want."

A visit to the Helpful hints link at www.jfwlite.com may also assist.