[jaws-uk] Re: Flor one at a time.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:56:00 -0000

Dorothy, Dotty, Dolly, etc.,

What Eloquence does to my name, is its own business.  In America you get
women called Francis, that's Francis with an i in it; and several other
cross-gender spellings.  (Get with the program!)  You may have a volume
icon in the system tray if you have access to the volume control from
the taskbar, as I do.  there are a few mute checkboxes in the volume
control dialogue.