[jaws-uk] Flor have just got it in. On Thursday it cameand vanished in a flash.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:18:02 -0000

i imagined my emails address was plain on my mesages. showhow ignorant I
am if I were to try and do a forward on yours it wouldnot show up in the
sent listbox this has been a recent problembut has happend before. and
then I think it was being stacked or grouped like playing cards behind
another. I have got out of the Sticky keys. and willnever do that again.
Andrew has suggested Narator I may try that in themorning but to tell the
truth I have had abit toomuch of him being alerted by accident
butnomally can get rid ofhim. I am having a visitby a RNIB man on
Wendesday but sadly he tellsme he knows little of Jaws just my luck. When
Jaws is fixed withthe external modification idea if that works Imust
findand pay for tuition in the home and I have been casting around for
someone who willnot be too costly but know the facts of life re Jaws and
hopefully Kurzweil . ITCh donothave anyone around inmy partof Kent and I
have tried all other avenues and I mean every abvenue it needs tobe
tuition in my home in the conditions I need..
email address is User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not sure if thisis clckable Flor Is a silly email address I didnot kow when signing up to Freeserve I could callmyself anything I wanted to they simply said your Email addres is User@ etc and that is what I though I needed to do I now oftem use Mail@ or DC @ if doing a teest Email and then press Funtion key five the send and receive and back it comes in a second.. However User will do . Dorothy Ps when I say I have asked around I domean all dorton haveno one to spate and West Kent College the same and KAB best not to mentin name. I will justhave to pay as not in employment but am used to that but only when Jaws is less of a prblem willitbe worth it.. After the best tried and were beaten by the problem which is now at least known or should be and shouldbe pasted onthe Freedom Web sight loud and very very clear indeed.