[jaws-uk] Re: Flawless install of 8.0.

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:49:54 -0000

I downloaded Jaws 8 yesterday and had no problems until this morning.  I
went into Outlook where there were 21 messages.  I cursored up and down the
list fine.

When I entered a message Jaws stopped completely.  I had to Alt tab away to
get the speech back.  I've managed to read these messages now by going back
to Jaws 7.1.  What a mess I would have been in if I hadn't kept a previous
version.

Regards

David