[jaws-uk] Flawless install of 8.0.

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:11:08 -0000

Good afternoon,

        I thought it might be of interest to people considering installing
the latest version of Jaws, that I've just installed it without difficulty.

        For reference, I'm on Windows XP Home, and already have Jaws 4.5,
5.1, 6.0, 7.0 and 7.1 running on the system, all of which still appear to be
in one piece.

        Speech commenced after I'd rebooted and focus is automatically on
the desktop now when I reboot again. All applications appear to be working
ok, so hopefully things will continue in this fashion.

Regards,
Tink.

---
http://www.tink.co.uk/