[jaws-uk] Re: Flash Player & Jaws

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:17:55 +0200

Greetings from Cairo to Glasgow!:
Dear sam , if you are talking about a recent flash player , it must be
 relevant to the most sophisticated eddition. I' am afraid: it will
not be compatible to the JAWS version you had mentioned , you have one
of two alternatives:
  Either to upgrade your JAWS which is of course a costly suggestion I
believe , or to share the latest script of flash player in the current
release of JAWS , which is quite possible.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , msn:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 8/2/11, Howie, Sam <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All
> Looking for some help work are about to introduce a new e-learning programme
> from a company called Me Learning had a look on there website but cant find
> anything to do with accessibility. The technical specification speaks about
> flash player 8 or higher I am only on jaws version 7 can anyone tell me if
> my version of jaws will work with flash player or for that matter will any
> version of jaws work with flash player.
> Thanks
> Sam
>
> Sam Howie
> Resource Worker
> Performance & Information Systems
> Ground Floor Wheatley House
> 25 Cochrane Street
> Glasgow
> G1 1HL
> 0141 276 2258
> mailto: sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Glasgow - Proud Host City of the 2014 Commonwealth Games

> Disclaimer:
> This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
> was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
> Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
> scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
> those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.