[jaws-uk] Re: Flash Player & Jaws

  • From: "John SAVAGE" <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:04:01 +0100

Sam, I'm still on JAWS 7 and Flash player works fine with the BBC iPlayer.
I'm always a tad worried when updating Flash in response to Adobe's
prompting (which happens every week or so), but so far iPlayer still works
for me.
Having said that, in some apps Flash causes the cursor to jump around
unpredictably.  I'll be interested to read other listers' experiences.
John.