[jaws-uk] Re: Firewire?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 22:28:01 -0000

Courtesy of Google

A type of cabling technology for transferring data to and
from digital devices at high speed. Some professional
digital cameras and memory card readers connect to the
computer over FireWire. FireWire card readers are typically
faster than those that connect via USB. Also known as IEEE
1394, FireWire was invented by Apple Computer but is now
commonly used with Windows-based PCs as well.
www.bytecamera.com/content/view/23/27/

Date: 31/12/2006 12:47
=20

--=20