[jaws-uk] Re: Firefox Update

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 07:55:36 -0400

This is taken from fs's website:

8. Can I use Firefox 4 with JAWS? (3/30/2011)

Bulletin Type: FAQ

Date Posted: 3/30/2011

Product Name: JAWS

Version: 11.0

Category: FireFox

Question:

Can I use Firefox 4 with JAWS?

Answer:

Yes. For best results, use JAWS 12, or the latest JAWS 11.0 version.
If you are using an older release of JAWS 11, such as initial release
11.0.756, please
update your JAWS version. The latest updates are available via the
JAWS Help Menu, Check for Updates, or via the Freedom Scientific web
site. The most
recent JAWS 11.0 version, as of publication of this article, is
11.0.1476. The full build is available to download via the
Previous JAWS for Windows Downloads Page.

Search Our Knowledge Base articles

you can aeasily see if firefox 5.0 works for you by getting the
portable version, which will not interfere with an installed ff3.6.

hth

Doris