[jaws-uk] Re: Finereder 5.0 pro - WAS: Re: Re: SCANNING PACKAGES WHICH WORK WELL WITH JAWS

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:45:46 -0000

Sounds a bargain, when did fine Reader 9 come out please? I have 8 point 2 i think it will deal with Pdf files and in fact looking through files just now I found an example where Kurzweil read a file that Jaws could not it being an image file, in other words a friend sent me a newspaper article which was actually a photograph of the article. I had a phone call from Germany a year or so ago from Abbey Fine reader and they offered me a free trial in either Cd form or download, but as mentioned having K10.5 I though it worth paying the extra to get additional benefits and the lates version of fine reader, this was I see in november 2006. I hope it is Ok to mention Kurzweil on this list Thanks dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>